Сувениры Форум  

Вернуться   Сувениры Форум > Каталог сувенирной продукции > Компьютеры

Компьютеры Мыши мouse, Жесткие диски HDD, Хабы / hubs, Клавиатуры, Цифровые фоторамки, Веб камеры, Наборы: мышь и клава, Usb гаджеты, Коврики для мыши, Мыши дерево, Картридеры, USB наборы, Клавиатуры дерево, Наушники, Электроника, FM радио AM, Мыши кожа, CD/DVD диски, Диктофоны, Лампы usb, IPod MP3 плееры, CD проигрыватели, CD/DVD футляры, Флешки полноцвет, Оригинальные мышки

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 08.01.2020, 07:35   #1
ylq

ylq is an unknown quantity at this point
По умолчанию I read a story in

I read a story in Dan's "The Analects of Confucius": a philosopher who thinks about the relationship between man and the world every day. Once, he was going to give a keynote speech, and he was troubled and didn't know how to straighten out the relationship. As he prepared the speech, his teenage son kept messing up. To appease the child, flip through the magazine. Suddenly turned to the back cover of the magazine, there is a colorful map of the world, so I tore off this page, tore a lot of fragments and tossed it to the ground Cigarettes Online, and told the child that you can spell this picture now. Give you a reward. He gave the child a roll of tape. He thought, for such a big child, this picture is enough for two hours, this time it can be quiet, and the result is soon. The child came holding the assembled map, and said, Dad, I put it together. He was surprised and he did the right thing. The child has no geographic concept. He asked the child how to complete the child. He turned the map over and showed him with a smile, and said, "Dad, I found this picture of the person. I spelled it according to this person's head. I want this If man is right, then that world will probably be right. "The philosopher suddenly realized that he knew the subject of the speech the next day: if one is right, his world will probably be right His world is probably right. "Is this an attitude towards life? The right and the wrong of life are the front line, the joy and pain of life are the difference between one idea, based on the existing environment, do not blame the heavens and the others, adjust your coordinates, fully mobilize your subjective initiative, and constantly expand your own space. It will be quite different. The brightest smile is not on the face of a billionaire. The happiest thing is not necessarily success and fame. Identity and wealth can bring you happiness for a period of time, but it will not bring you permanent happiness and joy. What truly brings lasting happiness and joy to yourself is an easy contented heart and a grateful heart. A heart that never bows to fate Newport Cigarettes Coupons. If you ca n��t have brocade food, then you can enjoy the health and satisfaction brought by coarse tea and light rice. If you ca n��t drive a famous car, it ��s more convenient and practical to ride a bicycle, and you can exercise and be safe ... Don't wait and hesitate, find out your ideals and pursuits, and don't care about other people's views and opinions. His initiative lies in himself, boldly pursuing what he wants Marlboro Red, accepting the difficulties of his environment, bravely acknowledging his ordinaryness and insignificance, cherishing everything he has, and in the existing conditions, one is right , His world is probably right. "It is not only an inspiration, a ruler, let us all treat life correctly, so that this path of our life will become wider and wider and brighter.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons
ylq вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы